Monday, May 9, 2011

CAI Show

So if you go down to Santa Fe Dr. in Denver Colorado and happen by a shop at 985, you will see the Colorado alliance of Illustrators annual show.
In this show I happen to have not one but two painting which are both for sale. see below.




isnt he awesome. painted in acrylics on stretched canvas. he's for sale for $50.00 contact me if interested otherwise he will end up in my shop that should be up by next week.
here he is hanging at the show.

as for my second piece, its a more surrelistic piece. what i was going for was in a world were nothing grows any more this person happens upon the last growing seed and is filled with wonder. I hope i succeded. Done with acyrlics on canvas board "The Last Wonder"
And here it is hanging at the show:

this is for sale for $125.00 again drop me a line

No comments: