Monday, August 20, 2012

My latest digital piece is an underwater picture. I have never really been given the opourtunity to create a piece of art that is underwater themed before so I decided to create my own. I choose the Hippocamp as the subject because I am familiar enough with horse anatomy and when starting something new it is always nice to have a little something that your familiar with. Done digitally with photoshop cs3.

critiques are more than welcome.




and from the prompt challange I have the following:
Turning point in my life. That would be when I went and saw Fellowship of the Ring in theatres. This was a book that I had just read and fallen in love with. Tolkien and his writing is amazing. I had many doubts as to what the film would be like and if it would live up to my expectations. The movie blew me away [still wish it had Bombadill] I wanted to be one of the many behind such a masterpiece. So I began to look at art as more than doodling in my mathbook and something that I could do and be happy about for the rest of my life.





Favorite Cady:
Licorice and dark chocolate. But I love trying and finding different brands of Black Licorice.




No comments: